Bayview Behavioral Hospital is proud to serve as a resource both for treatment and education for our community. Contact us for the latest information about on-site seminars on mental health topics. We also host regular meetings for Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous.
2-1-1 Texas, a program of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, is committed to helping Texans connect with the services they need. Information is available about food, housing, childcare, mental health, disabilities, crisis counseling or substance abuse treatment.
You can get information via phone or internet. No matter where you live in Texas, dial 211 or (877) 541-7905 or visit 2-1-1 Texas.
Learn More About Mental Health
Learning more about our own problems or a loved one’s can help us understand a condition better. The resources below can provide more information on a range of mental health topics.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Connect with Other Organizations
- American Psychological Association
- Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health, NIH, HHS
- National Mental Health Consumers' Self-Help Clearinghouse
- Treatment Advocacy Center
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- The Jason Foundation/Suicide Prevention
- Narcotics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, NIH, HHS
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, NIH, HHS
- Substance Abuse Resources & Disability Issues (SARDI) Program
Search & Schedule
Looking for behavioral health services close to home? Search our health professionals and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule.