In the interest of safety and security for patients and visitors, please read the following:
- Only ONE visitor will be allowed for each patient for 30 minutes only.
- Visitors under the age of 18 are not allowed to visit and children under the age of 14 are not to be left alone in lobby.
- Please be on time. Arriving late may prevent you from visiting your loved one.
- All visitors must be listed on a patient’s Friends/Family Consent form to be allowed to visit and must have the patient’s code number.
- Even if you have a patient’s code and consent, if you have been a Bayview patient in the past 6 months, you will not be allowed to visit unless you have prior approval and a written order by the physician.
- Please enter our facility with only your car keys. Leave all bags, cell phones, and purses in your vehicle. You will be asked to leave your car keys with the front desk during visitation.
- Any visitor suspected of bringing contraband into the facility will be subject to search and/or denial of visitation.
- Any visitor suspected of being intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol/drugs will not be allowed to visit.
- Our staff may end a visit at the patient’s request or if the visit appears to be detrimental to the patient.
- Staff may end a visit if a visitor exhibits aggressive or threatening behavior or sexually inappropriate behavior.
- Visitors must wear a face mask, use hand sanitizer, and submit to a temperature check when entering the building. A cloth mask is allowed. If you don’t have a mask one will be provided upon entering the facility.